To help you distinguish yourself even more in a highly competitive market, consider additional career documents and other job search tools that provide a competitive advantage by communicating your personal brand and value proposition:
- Cover & Other Letters—Two-thirds of hiring managers surveyed expect and want to receive cover letters and make decisions based on this document. Great letters stand out, while the inferior letters get tossed aside. Types of cover letters you may need for your search include: resu-letters when a resume may not be to your advantage, consulting letters, networking, direct approach to employers, ad response, search firms, interview follow-up to reinforce your candidacy, and more.
- LinkedIn Profile—To help you achieve digital distinction in today’s competitive job market, a LinkinIn profile is a necessity. We will craft your profile to post on LinkedIn and other e-networking sites to help you gain digital traction.
- Personal Branding—Understanding your personal brand is key to helping you get the job you want because it distinguishes you from others and manage your online identity. You’ll understand your professional identity in a way that you never have previously through a powerful methodology and 36-degree assessment created by “personal branding guru” William Arruda. Through this process, you will also have critical takeaways for answering the “tell me about yourself” question and guiding marketing messages for your online profiles and bios.
- Online Identity Management—Managing your reputation online is key to being found by employers and recruiters. It’s no longer just for businesses. More than 80% of employers and recruiters today use the Internet to make hiring decisions. If you don’t control it, it will control you. As a member of an advance team of certified Online Identity Management strategists, we can guide you in becoming digitally distinct, dealing with digital dirt and populating Google with positive on-brand content about you.
- Interview & Salary Negotiations Coaching—You will be able to identify and communicate your unique business value, tell your compelling success stories relevant to employers’ needs, ace killer interview questions, and negotiate the salary you deserve.
- References Document—This document guides interviewers to ask your professional references questions that emphasize your successes.
- Confidential Online Resume Posting and Management—Gain instant exposure to employers in your target industries and geographic areas through a targeted campaign created for you.
- Employer Research Services—Save countless hours of employment research. Spend your time networking and interviewing more effectively with the information you receive.
- Reference Checking Services—One of the most common reasons job seekers are rejected for positions today is due to negative job references from their former employer. Find out what you can do to protect your career.
Also check out: