Entry/Re-entry, Mid-level Professionals, Students, and Recent Graduates:
The Right Resume Will Help You to Win More Interviews
When you’re able to showcase your many skills and strengths as part of your overall job search plan, you’ll become more confident in your interviewing and get better offers faster.
Whether you’re fresh out of college, juggling school and work or you’re looking to move to another job, it’s time to start getting your professional resume in shape.
Potential employers tend to read between the lines on your resume, and if you know what to place there it can make an enormous difference when it comes time to call you in for an interview or to give you that elusive job offer.
As a certified resume writer and career coach, I can help you build a resume that focuses on what you do best and what job would be a good fit. It’s what I’ve done for two decades, with hundreds of satisfied clients.
So, whether you are just getting started in your career or have some years of experience, I can help you capture employers’ attention with your strengths, skills and accomplishments.
What You Get With Our Professional Resume Writing Services
- Initial consultation to help you define your career objective if you are unsure
- My proprietary pre-consultation survey to guide in recalling and organizing your education, experience and other important information you may not have thought about. The other advantage of this process is that you will be fully prepared for interviews—that’s what my clients tell me all the time.
- One-hour interview consultation to capture all the information I need to build an interview-winning resume unique for your background in MS Word and ASCII formats (for online use) delivered by email
- Cover letter that you can easily customize to the jobs you are targeting. Keep in mind that employers are going to see you for the first time not in the interview, but on the written page, so the cover letter is your first chance to shine.
- Thank you letter to tailor and use as a follow up with your interviews
- Unique references page that helps employers learn more about you and what you can offer
Also check out: